April Chalice group buy! Davy Jones! Five times the fun!Support your local fish store

Pictures are here!(clap)(Rim)(cheer)(party)

15 spots available and you get to pick 2 chalices! (clap)5 to choose from and the prices are so cheap! Thanks Davy Jones! I will draw from the confirmed list to see who goes first. Chalices will sit for a week and then be fragged after that.

Here's the list and the order you get to pick:

1. Stylaster (mint mocha and Emerald's surf) owe 30.00 paid Delivered

2. Lewisriverfisherman (mint mocha and shipwrecked goblins) paid and picked up

3. Napzard (shipwrecked goblins and emerald's surf) paid 35.00 Meet at OIAB Saturday to deliver

4. Kris (emerald's surf and smurf's village) paid 30.00

5. Extra pick

6. Lowman (shipwrecked goblins and emerald's surf) paid 35.00 meet Friday?

7. Mohaynow (smurf's village, mint mocha, and emerald's surf) paid 45.00

8. Thehumanbean (emerald's surf and mint mocha) paid 30.00 Delivered to meeting to coralcrazye

9. Eviljunglenoodle (Shipwrecked goblins and Smurf's village) owe 30.00 pick up?

10. The GooseWhisperer (Shipwrecked goblins, alien invasion, mint mocha) 45.00 paid picked up

11. Fpd4308 (shipwrecked goblins and mint mocha) owe 35.00 (alternate for mint mocha) will pick up at Davy Jones and pay him

12. Coralcrazy (smurf's village) paid 15.00 (alternate for Shipwrecked goblins) Delivered to meeting

13. Hozer21 (smurf's village, alien invasion, and mint mocha) paid 40.00 picked up

14. Saltfinsax (alien invasion and smurf's village) paid 25.00 Deliver to meeting

15. Gabe Gabe (shipwrecked Goblins and Emerald's surf) owe 35.00 Goes to TFT deliver to meeting in May

alternates: Smann

Here are the pictures. I made up the names!(laugh)

Smurf Village at least 1/2" to 1" frag 15 dollars! 6 spots available

DSC08777ARW.jpg

Close up shot

DSC08778ARW.jpg

Smurf's Village

1. Kris paid

2. Mohaynow paid

3. Eviljunglenoodle

4. Coralcrazy

5. Hozer21

6. Saltfinsax

Chalice 2 Shipwrecked Goblins 1" to 2" only 20 dollars!(clap)(clap)(clap) 6 spots available

DSC08788ARW.jpg

DSC08790ARW.jpg

Chalice 2 Shipwrecked Goblins

1.Napzard

2.Lewisriverfisherman

3.Lowman

4.Eviljunglenoodle

5.Thegoosewhisperer

6.FPD4308

(alternate if extra frag is available coralcrazy and Gabe)

Chalice 3 Alien Invasion at least 1/2 " frag 6 spots only 10 dollars!(clap)

DSC08783ARW.jpg

Chalice 3 Alien Invasion 10 dollars at least 1/2" frag

1.Goosewhisperer

2.Hozer21

3. Saltfinsax

Chalice 4 Mint Mocha at least 1" frag 15 dollars!(clap)

DSC08794ARW.jpg

DSC08795ARW.jpg

Chalice 4 Mint Mocha 1" frag 15 dollars

1.Stylaster

2.Lewisriverfisherman

3.Hozer21

4.Mohaynow paid

5.Thehumanbean

6.Thegoosewhisperer

Last but not least Chalice 5 Emerald's surf 1" frag 15 dollars

DSC08780ARW.jpg

DSC08779ARW.jpg

Chalice 5 Emerald's surf 1" frag 15 dollars

1.Stylaster

2.Napster

3.Kris paid

4.Mohaynow

5.Lowman

6.Thehumanbean

Alternate Gabe

So let me know who still wants in! Remember I will draw for who gets to pick first once I have everyone confirmed.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Chalice 1 and 2 look similar' date=' As do 3, 4, 5. Regardless, 2 and 5 for me. Thanks[/quote']

Okay again I will draw names to see what picks everyone gets once I have everyone confirmed that still wants in on these sweet deals. There is a spot available if anyone wants in on this! Also realize that the colors can change depending on lighthing and time which makes it that much more fun!

Okay again I will draw names to see what picks everyone gets once I have everyone confirmed that still wants in on these sweet deals. There is a spot available if anyone wants in on this! Also realize that the colors can change depending on lighthing and time which makes it that much more fun!

If no one claims the spot (plotting) I think I will (whistle) but then again I should let others get a spot come on people this is a good group buy and really good price

Archived