May Meeting?

oxx155

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we need a cadre of Eugene/Springfield reefers to help out Douglas before the meeting.

It could be "Celebrity Aquarist" (I have my birth certificate). We would break up into teams and do tasks that "The Douglas" assigns. I have dibs on being Gary Bussy!

I think we need a cadre of Eugene/Springfield reefers to help out Douglas before the meeting.

It could be "Celebrity Aquarist" (I have my birth certificate). We would break up into teams and do tasks that "The Douglas" assigns. I have dibs on being Gary Bussy!

Gary got fired, you really want to be him??(scratch)

Thanks everyone for the offers of help! Here is a list of things I could use

1. Ice (probably about 5-6 bags)

2. Drinks - Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Rootbeer (for possible rootbeer floats)

3. Chairs - I probably have seating for about 25 or so, so if people can bring their own camping or fold up chairs that would be great

I really can't think of anything else at this time.

Thanks everyone for the offers of help! Here is a list of things I could use

1. Ice (probably about 5-6 bags)

2. Drinks - Pepsi, Coke, Dr. Pepper, Rootbeer (for possible rootbeer floats)

3. Chairs - I probably have seating for about 25 or so, so if people can bring their own camping or fold up chairs that would be great

I really can't think of anything else at this time.

I can bring a case of water and root beer from costco Doug. Ice would probably better be brought by the local folks. Do you need plates? I don't have any folding chairs but will probably be standing most of the time checking everything out. I also still have a roll of raffle tickets from a prior fundraiser if you need them.

This sounds like alot of fun. My wife and I got into the hobby/obsession a few months ago. Is there anything we can bring? Is there an RSVP list or just show up?

You should sent Roy (stylaster) a PM so you can get on the evite list.

Then you will recieve emails of future club happenings.

I can bring a case of water and root beer from costco Doug. Ice would probably better be brought by the local folks. Do you need plates? I don't have any folding chairs but will probably be standing most of the time checking everything out. I also still have a roll of raffle tickets from a prior fundraiser if you need them.

Plates are covered, but I could use the raffle tickets, thanks.

i'LL BRING ICE. I'LL ALSO SEE IF I CAN ROUND UP 12 OR SO CHAIRS

Please mark your chairs so you know which are yours at the end. That goes for everyone else also, unless your chair is very unique or you are going to be sitting in it the whole time, LOL

Hey everyone,

I just moved out to Eugene from Pennyslvania about 6 months ago.. I couldn't bring my 33 long out with me but I've already started up a nice 15 g nano, and if I can get off work I would love to come to the meeting and meet some local reefers!!

Welcome to the forum. I hope you can make it to the meeting. There's a lot of great people in your area!

Hey everyone,

I just moved out to Eugene from Pennyslvania about 6 months ago.. I couldn't bring my 33 long out with me but I've already started up a nice 15 g nano, and if I can get off work I would love to come to the meeting and meet some local reefers!!

Wel come !