May Meeting?

oxx155

I had not planned on going to the meeting but it is sounding really great!!! How far is Springfield from the Portland area???? I may look into going...

BUT in case I still don't get to go.......

is there anyone that IS going that would be able to pick up the micromussa for me that KMiller is selling and I could then pick it up from you later on Sunday???? Let me know if that would work for anyone....

Thanks!

Jenni

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really?? that would be great!! I would LOVE to go to the meeting too, but I am supposed to have plans... if they fall through I may think about coming.

OTHERWISE... I would love it if you could pick up the red micromussa from KMiller for me. I will let him know that you are getting it for me... I will send him payment beforehand of course! :)

Thanks, Kim!

Jenni

Hey Douglas. Think it would be worthwhile to contact the Register Guard (our local paper) and see if they would like to do a story on the meeting? The story would be about what happened at the meeting and to build up interest in PNWMAS. NOT PREVIOUS to the meeting.

Might make an interesting photo rich story for them.

Maybe they could talk to you and an officer of the club? Just putting it out there.

Hey Douglas. Think it would be worthwhile to contact the Register Guard (our local paper) and see if they would like to do a story on the meeting? The story would be about what happened at the meeting and to build up interest in PNWMAS. NOT PREVIOUS to the meeting.

Might make an interesting photo rich story for them.

Maybe they could talk to you and an officer of the club? Just putting it out there.

LOL, I wouldn't even know who to contact at the Register Guard, and I think if its going to promote the club (like it should) it should be Michael7979 setting it up. I have no problem with it though, I am all for getting more people involved in the club.

Yeah' date=' for sure! You and Drew should come by and see my 150g, it's been running almost 2 months. It might give you guys some ideas for your new tank.What to do or what not to do.[/quote']

That'd be great! Maybe before the meeting on Sunday?

I have a babysitter from 1030-5 :) so we're safe with time lol

Wow Franklin' date=' you media whore! I never would have guessed. HAHAHA[/quote']

How insulting!

I am; "The Official Male Courtesan To The Weekly World" and I demand an apology forthwith.

A local TV station may be even better? All we need is a spokesman for the club and Douglas for quick interviews?

looking forward to meeting you royal heiness lol

Be nice to His Royness!

I just contacted the Eugene Register Guard and KVAL TV to see if they were interested and Roy agreed to do the mouthpiece work if needed. KVAL wasn't sure since he said he was short staffed on the weekend. I told him I wasn't interested in his physical problems. We shall see?

Got some more frags for the party, I have a feeling everyone will have an opportunity to walk away with a Frag from this meeting. I also got enough food and gift certificates that I will probably have grab bags for everyone!