Please Post Forum Upgrade Bugs Here

Chief

When you put somthing in the classifieds it doesn't show up in the new posts. Also when I update my Build thread it doesn't either and when I post this it probably won't either but we'll see ? It used to . Sorry that last one didn't show up until I posted this one. ?

Jay is the Internet Explorer homepage view going to change-I know from speaking with Jody(reefboy) he did not realize he could log in, he too uses IE and I walked him through the clutter to get to a page he could view.

Just curious since I use IE and I am sure there are more people seeing this same homepage if they also are using IE

my view;

Untitled.jpg

after getting past that area all seems good-but this homepage is not good

Jay is the Internet Explorer homepage view going to change-I know from speaking with Jody(reefboy) he did not realize he could log in, he too uses IE and I walked him through the clutter to get to a page he could view.

Just curious since I use IE and I am sure there are more people seeing this same homepage if they also are using IE

my view;

Untitled.jpg

after getting past that area all seems good-but this homepage is not good

+1 still the same

getting these errors above the main banner using firefox

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: adv_portal_todaysevents in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4055

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: adv_portal_upcomingevents in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4055

There is some strange glitch where the last word on a line is repeated on the next line. If you go into the "New Year Group Buy" and look at post 39 "flashed" appears twice and in post 46 "him" appears twice.

I cant tell you where, but it happened to something I posted. I went in to edit thinking I had done it and the second instance of the word was not there and then it was back when I hit save.

Its not the end of the world but if you can figure it out great.

If you go to the default website address http://www.pnwmas.org it redirects to http://www.pnwmas.org/cmps_index.php which then has the messed up page everyone above refers to with the following lines at the top. Happens with both IE and Firefox although firefox does load the images on the page while IE does not.

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: adv_portal_todaysevents in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4055

Warning: fetch_template() calls should be replaced by the vB_Template class. Template name: adv_portal_upcomingevents in [path]/includes/functions.php on line 4055

Many new posts are not showing when new posts is selected. Not sure if this is by design to show just the original post (which I orginally thought) or because several forums are not being included. (Which I now suspect). Classifieds was mentioned above however I see that meetings and events also isn't showing up in a new posts search correctly either.

Hmmm... Went back and looked a bit more. "Some" of the Out of Bounds do show up in new posts but not everything. For instance this thread http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?24278-Calling-all-photo-gurus/page4 isn't showing up in new posts when it should be.