Please Post Forum Upgrade Bugs Here

Chief

besides the homepage stuff' date=' the banner is kinda off in the forum. Looks like the bar that has Welcome, notifications ect needs to be set to transparent.[/quote']

If possible, send me a screenshot. It is hard to visualize.

Jay

I'm getting the same thing on the homepage with IE. Looks great in firefox. The new version of CMPS must not work well with IE. I will do some research.

I am not having the same problem in IE with the top menu bar. The light blue area starts just before the word welcome and does not go all the way to the left. I will wait to see if others are having the same issues.

Jay

FWIW I am using IE 8.0..

Also FF 3.0 and it ends up loading fine in FF but it does start out the same way as my screen cap in IE but goes to normal after about 4-5 seconds. ( normal but with the errors listed at the top, that you already know about)

Also here is a picture of the home page I get...I know you said you knew about the errors on the HP just wanted to make sure you are seeing the same thing as me.

homepage.jpg

I see the same thing, this is goona take some getting used to. Looks like lots of work Chief

Beckie

Yes I had posted this somewhere else but When you reply to a post it doesn't put it to the top of new posts it actually disappears for awhile and also different sections like general,tankthreads,ect.ect. dont all mix when it comes to the new posts like before for instance a thread I posted in the general section won't show up in the new posts in order to see it even if there has been a new reply/post I have to go to the general section. Usally after any new reply to any sections thread would make it automaticly go to the top of the new posts part. So everybody doesn't end up seeing everything when looking for any new posts.

For some reason a thread I just posted doesn't show up in "New Posts". Also my banner doesn't come up in rotation below the header.

Your banner is in the rotation. I believe I have fixed the new posts problem. Let me know.

Jay

What is the difference between What's New and New Posts? Do either of these replicate the old Today's Posts? Both What's New and New Posts appear to leave out replies to posts. I.E. I can't find a way to see all of the posts made recently (both the original and replies) which is what the Todays Posts did before.