Hmmm.....This doesnt seem right. I thought our fees we split evenly across the cost of an colony?? Isnt that how we keep the cost down? Are we as GOC members gonna get a kickback on the sale of frags??? This isnt adding up. Someone correct me if Im wrong.

Re: Frags

I wish I could chime in here but to be honest I have no idea how this is going or being handled now....I know from when I was doing it entry's covered colony, shipping, and so on.....so I would imagine there would be a kickback of remaining fee's....I did something different rather than a kickback which worked out very well, or should I say I didn't hear any complaints from the involved members...I think Frank is the one to ask this though.....shoot em a PM...I am only trying to share what my experience was

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

From what I heard from Frank the extra colony (which is huge, again thank you Jody)was going to be auctioned off or given as a prize down the line at one of the meetings.

If the frags ended up being sold, I would suggest the proceeds go to TFT or to fund some other fundraiser.

We haven't decided just yet what to do with it but all funds that come off of it will be put back into the game via prizes' date=' or keeping costs down for future contests... We are holding off on anything just yet though...[/quote']

Okay. I would say put it back into this GOC for prizes or get a kickback. I dont think this GOC should be paying for keeping the costs down for future contests. I understand the concept but there isnt always the same people in the Grow Out everytime. That means you would be paying more so someone else could get a better deal later on. Understand?

Okay. I would say put it back into this GOC for prizes or get a kickback. I dont think this GOC should be paying for keeping the costs down for future contests. I understand the concept but there isnt always the same people in the Grow Out everytime. That means you would be paying more so someone else could get a better deal later on. Understand?

I agree, why should the ones that participated in this GOC pay to keep the cost down on future GOC. Anything left from the colony should go for prizes or be refunded to the people in this GOC. Just my 2 cents.

Bryan

to be honest you all got what you paid for and then some as far as your fee's I pretty much donated the rest of the colony if you figured out how many frags are in it it would be well over 500+ but I got what I needed and knew the rest would be used to benefit the club if this is a issue giving extra for the club to use elseware I advise future buys to buy what they need only as I could have chopped colony in half and still would have been plenty lol.Also I have large frags avaible if folks want any lol.

Re: Frags

Just my opinion but give aways for all past and present GOC contestants is always a good way to go as it allows you to always be able to win something more from your entry fee's....even if it is 6 or 9 months down the line....I also agree that selling to throw into future or current GOC is good. Plus it eliminates any complaints about remaining funds....not to mention it is mentioned in the rules and guidelines that all funds brought into the GOC would remain in the GOC....kinda like the mission statement.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

I talked this over with Eric a couple days ago and now I understand a little more.

We both talked about making it a standard $15 or $20 for the GOC everytime. That way this GOC thing can go on for a long time hopefully getting cooler GOC pieces everytime. Then whatever money is left over will be put in for prizes, incidentals, shipping, etc...

It is nice to have a little kitty available just in case.