120 gallon premium part out!!! High end equip

The ReefBox

So I'm gonna let the cat out of the bag and I purchased a 120 Oceanic starfire complete set up. This set up was only up a very I mean very short time and all the equipment is like new and most comes with original packages. I am gonna list each item separately and will not be fire selling it. If it doesn't sell here I will post on other forums. Pics will come after Saturday as I have a long drive ahead. So here it is......the list I may entertain offers but this stuff is basically new (6 months used)

Oceanic 120 Starfire. 4x2x2 with custom furniture quality stand. $500 perfect condition $$$$$$$$$

New in box Reeflow Barracuda!pump $300

100 gallon custom sump made by Ray.at Reeftech $200 very nice piece of equipment

2 Aqua Illumination Hydra 52 (black body) $350 each

2 Aqua Illumination Sol (black body) $150!each

AI mounting rail kit $50

Apex full set up with extra modules $450 unless it's gold apex

EB8 $100

Ecotech MP40 Wes $150 will get Manu date

Reef Octopus xs200 $200

40 gallon breeder $30

2 BRS gfo/carbon deluxe reactors $30 each

3 or 4 Koralia water pumps $20 each

And sounds like there may be more stuff like supplement, carbon GFO, salt but will post when I pick up

Good morning all I'm up and Adam and can answer questions . Again I won't have pics until Saturday night but I will have it all tomorrow and pre selling based on what's available. I have pics from previous owner but I think it is best to post pictures that are current and of what I am selling not what he is selling to me. That way I can give an accurate representation of the items up for sale!

Received some of the equipment today from Brian. Well worth the trip. The prices were very reasonable and I think we both left happy. I'd do business with him any day. He definitely knows his stuff.

Thanks Andy nice meeting you. Good luck and if you have any questions let me know