What is your favorite coral?

CA2OR

I figure this thread should have a pretty fair diversity of images, as everyone seems to have a different opinion or taste.

With that being said, I will start with mine.

0430091534a.jpg

DOH! wonder why the clowns dont host the anemone during the day?(scratch). They host Duncan's during day and anemone at night.(nutty)

For me, frogspawn is a love/hate relationship. I love how the look, I hate being allergic to their stings. I get a mosquito-bite like bump where they touch me, and it lasts about 3 weeks before it finally scars over. :(

dsoz

My favorites are:

Echinophyllia

scolymia

acropora

blastomussa

montipora

I was really into the acans for a while but now they are a dime a dozen. I love to get corals that you don't see in every tank. I still like the acans just not as much as I used to.

For me, frogspawn is a love/hate relationship. I love how the look, I hate being allergic to their stings. I get a mosquito-bite like bump where they touch me, and it lasts about 3 weeks before it finally scars over. :(

dsoz

So that's what it is! DOH!

Last night I brushed up against this:

3492672931_61ddabc981_o.jpg

And got a nasty little sting. It hurts like H-E-double hockey sticks! (flame)

sps are a sick pain in my ***(whistle)kinda been getting into zoos again DOH!acans have some of the coolest color ratios and patters not to mention how much fluent movement some can have for an lps.chalices have been the focus lately. i think there one of the only corals right now where i can go buy 10 of them and 8 of them can be ones no one has ever seen.i also like how i have been able to dramatically change the colors of chalices just with different lighting.

thank god im not allergic to my FS or torch.. i haven't gotten any reaction after touching them..im not much into the chalices though..i think there kind of boring imo :D

That can change, my friend. I had no reaction to them for more than a year. Then all of a sudden, little red dots all ov my arm. It sucks.

dsoz