New Social Group

Isaac

I don't think I'm worthy... (sad)

I'm sure you are worthy. We don't discriminate in this club. Actually my rule is no jerks allowed. And no whining [language filter] it. Or else.(enforcer)

The negative ninnies can start their own club!!:D

I'm sure you are worthy. We don't discriminate in this club. Actually my rule is no jerks allowed. And no whining [language filter] it. Or else.(enforcer)

The negative ninnies can start their own club!!:D

I appreciate the vote of support Isaac!

BTW - that purple rim monti cap you saved for me is coloring up nicely... I will have to post a pic of that some time. Sorry... off topic again DOH!

I joined but I'm not sure I want to belong to a club that would have me as a member:D Actually I'm the newbie that's just starting out with corals.

Just to let you know, when you are new, Isaac is a bad guy to deal with. His stuff is always so nice you can't help but buy. He is like a drug dealer. Your gonna go broke fast. Welcome to the family none the less.

Just to let you know' date=' when you are new, Isaac is a bad guy to deal with. His stuff is always so nice you can't help but buy. He is like a drug dealer. Your gonna go broke fast. Welcome to the family none the less.[/quote']

Ya darned him,he started me off with a simple little frogspawn & torch coral then stepped me up to a pretty cool Montastrea Brain that has these little feather dusters that pop in & out of it.Kinda reminds me of the whack a mole game at the fair.

I joined but I'm not sure I want to belong to a club that would have me as a member:D Actually I'm the newbie that's just starting out with corals.

I'm always available to answer "newbie" questions. Feel free to shoot me a PM if you have any. Also you should give your self more credit. I would love to be in the same club as you simply because you are a nice guy with a similar interest in the hobby.:D

Just to let you know' date=' when you are new, Isaac is a bad guy to deal with. His stuff is always so nice you can't help but buy. He is like a drug dealer. Your gonna go broke fast. Welcome to the family none the less.[/quote']

I think a drug addiction would be cheaper. LOL!

Brandon,

You make me sound like a bad guy. I'm only in the coral business because I enjoy it. I figured out that if I divide the hours I work by the money I take home I actually make almost a dollar under minimum wage. Ouch! I feel like buying a lottery ticket all of the sudden.(sad)