Pinky Tuscadero Zoa

andy

I've got a frag of my pink zoas. I've named them Pinky Tuscadero Zoas due to the strong resemblance to the Happy Days character. You be the judge:

Pinky Tuscadero Zoas:

3485446830_b25cd1d27f.jpg

Pinky Tuscadero (she's on the left):

PinkyFonz.jpg

I'm looking to trade for some kind of Zoa. A "Fonzie" would be great.

Andy, those look awesome. I saw some not too long ago on RC that looked like that. They looked really cool grown out in a mass with the pink centers and white fringe all bunched together.

Man, all these nice looking zoos lately, makes me want to get some.

Very nice.

Andy- I got some black ones that came in as a hitch hiker on a rock of "nice" zoas (lunar eclipse have an orange skirt with a black center). These seem to have the black center, but don't have the bright orange skirt. I have had them for almost 2 months, and have been waiting to see what happens to the color (if they pick up the orange skirt). It does not seem to change.

The only problem is that they are rather small. Not the ideal for a small "Fonzie" to match up with your large "Pinky"

Lights are off right now, and all the zoas are closed up. I will try to take some pics tomorrow after work.

dsoz

the funny thing was i asked travis get tons of zoas for like 3 years ([language filter] you piero for having shipment days free, i always made it in after you), then i made him get me 3 different regals before i could get them all out of my sps tank (those are expensive fish to lose to jumping). at some point in there i wish i had become overwhelmed with the irony and just started a second tank.

I've got a frag of my pink zoas. I've named them Pinky Tuscadero Zoas due to the strong resemblance to the Happy Days character. You be the judge:

Pinky Tuscadero Zoas:

3485446830_b25cd1d27f.jpg

Pinky Tuscadero (she's on the left):

PinkyFonz.jpg

I'm looking to trade for some kind of Zoa. A "Fonzie" would be great.

(laugh) I can see the resemblance now.

Ricky Soutas Jr.

-Soutas Saltwater & Reef Inc.-

• 2 weeks later...

Update: The frag is MIA. Gone. Vanished. Disk and all. I think a turbo snail and the pistol shrimp engineered a Mission Impossible style heist. I'll pull a bit of rockwork apart when I get a chance, but I think it may have been the perfect crime.

I have some nice pink ones and a mess of those ones miles has. They might be one of my favorites. I think I have between 20-30 different kinds and colors at least. I just cant get great pictures of them and when I do I cant load them with my new camera(flame) Maybe someone could come over and snap some pictures of them for me. I would like to trade some but it makes it hard when I cant show them off unless someone comes by.

Update: The frag is MIA. Gone. Vanished. Disk and all. I think a turbo snail and the pistol shrimp engineered a Mission Impossible style heist. I'll pull a bit of rockwork apart when I get a chance' date=' but I think it may have been the perfect crime.[/quote']

Wow... sorry to hear Andy. Hopefully you find them when you start moving stuff around. I hope I didn't jinx anything when I commented on your harlequin shrimp eyeing them DOH!

Andy. If you are coming to the meeting next weekend I can give you a few polyps of the ones on the right. They are pink, but not as good as the ones you lost. :(

IMG_5866.jpg

Send me a PM if you are interested.

TAD- I could probably show you how to get the pics off your camera and onto your computer. If my camera is better than yours, I could even come over and take some pics of your tank if you want. Weekends are best, but this next weekend is booked to the gills already. The weekend after that is Memorial Day weekend, and my wife usually has it planned out months in advance... PM me if interested. we will work something out.

dsoz

They turned up. I found them buried about 6" away from where they were, under a new "dune" -- looks like maybe they got bulldozed by a turbo then covered up by the pistol shrimp while it was burrowing.

Miles, are you going to be at the meeting this month?

They turned up. I found them buried about 6" away from where they were, under a new "dune" -- looks like maybe they got bulldozed by a turbo then covered up by the pistol shrimp while it was burrowing.

Miles, are you going to be at the meeting this month?

No sorry i'm not.