Wrasse pic's

CA2OR

So I learned today that it is very hard to get a good picture of a wrasse. I took a total of 42 pictures and sad to say this is the best one I could get, little butthole wouldn't stay still, it is like they know what a camera is. Pathetic I know. Does anyone else have pictures of their wrasse?

0420091126a.jpg

Dang those are some pretty sweet wrasses. Impur I was going to get one of those before I got my melanuras. It was a toss up. Snowpunk, that was the one that the dude couldn't catch when I wanted him, don't know if you remember me talking about it. It was the "yellow wrasse" I kept referring to. I did get a video but I can't seem to find away to keep the quality when I upload it.

th_MOV01A.jpg

Try using your flash to get photos of fish, often it will give you better results because the shutter will be quicker so less fuzz as the fish moves. Just be sure to keep the camera angled to the tank so it doesnt reflect back into the lens.

You can also move the camera with the fish,, seems funny but actually panning the camera as you snap the photo can make the fish in focus, and the background blurry.

• 2 weeks later...

Here are pics of my three wrasses. I'd never owned a wrasse but when I lost nearly all my fish back in November, I decided to try fish I hadn't had before. I never knew what I was missing. These guys are always busy , always moving, and really enjoyable to watch.

christmaswrasseandopenbrain.jpg

rainbow-1.jpg

whichwrasse.jpg