SELLING OFF LIVESTOCK!

jadams7

Alright well I am getting out of my 120gal tank and into a 60gal. That means I will not have as much room, and therefore need to sell off some stuff. I would like to start with the LR. I have no clue how many pounds I have, but I did grab a crappy little scale not long ago for instances like these!(naughty)

Anyways, I would like to get $3.50 /pound for the rock.

Also I will have to clear out some corals. Mostly softies. A couple SPS but I dont know the names of them. I will get that list here shortly. Pics will come this evening hopefully (my lights are off for a few hours in the afternoon).

Livestock

Alright well I am getting out of my 120gal tank and into a 60gal. That means I will not have as much room, and therefore need to sell off some stuff. I would like to start with the LR. I have no clue how many pounds I have, but I did grab a crappy little scale not long ago for instances like these!(naughty)

Anyways, I would like to get $3.50 /pound for the rock.

Also I will have to clear out some corals. Mostly softies. A couple SPS but I dont know the names of them. I will get that list here shortly. Pics will come this evening hopefully (my lights are off for a few hours in the afternoon).

Ditto on reef-fisher ...I means triple?

Hey Sorry for the delay on pictures guys. I have a crazy schedule this weekend. People are coming to grab rock tonight, and I should have a better clue of what I will have after that.

Scott...Definitely still interested if you can get one out of there!

Alright most of the rock is gone and if there is any more after the dust settles that I wont need, it is spoken for. As for corals, I swear I will get a list tomorrow...sorry for all who have been waiting. Dont get your hopes up however, there really isnt a whole lot. Mostly shrooms, zoas, and toadstools up the wazoo.

Alright here are some corals that I will not have room for in the new tank...

roughly 4-5" tall devils hand leather, attached to rock covered in greyish/green/blue looking polyps (they are hard to describe, forgive me)

Toadstool leather, about 6" when opened, FAST GROWER on hearty piece (maybe 5lb?) of LR

Toadstool frags, most attached to small rock or frag plug, they grow very fast

Cabbage/flower leather coral. 1 large, 2 mediums, and 1 baby on a rock

brownish green mushrooms, have about 6-8 on a rock

Large rock with green zoanthids on one half (probably 50 or more), red zoanthids on other (probably 40 or more)

The greens look sort of like this group on the left, but a bit brighter

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3168/2499572576_6f154d089d.jpg

The red ones look like these, but with dark red 'fingers' instead of the green

http://www.fishlore.com/coral/photos/red-zoanthid.jpg

Also have a roughly 8" plate with these zoas on them, along with some that look like it, but with a yellow/orange center instead of red:

http://static.squidoo.com/resize/squidoo_images/-1/draft_lens1943252module9095955photo_1208101748zoanthid-corals.jpg

Have about 20+ heads of candy cane as well, maybe more

I have tons of brown polyps, green polyps, and lighter green/greyish striped looking ones all over the sand bed, and on rocks, that I will also let go for pretty cheap.

Also, I have 3 SPS corals. I have no clue what they are,

one is a brownish-green 2" frag that has branched off, on a softball sized rock with a fuzzy green mushroom on it. The top has a greenish blueish look to it, and white tips where its growing!

Also have a small little pinkish guy who I tried to rescue, and has stayed alive for a while, on a small rock with some of the greenish/blue/grey polyps- this one is free if you buy some other stuff!

And the last one i have is a weird maroon fuzzy looking thing that looks as if it is out of a dr.seuss book. Again, I apologize for the ignorance with the lack of names/descriptions.

I would love to trade some of this stuff for ricordea if anyone has some, or clam, or who knows what else.

As for prices, shoot me an offer, I really do not know/have the time right now to go and look up how much each of these go for. I am pretty easy so throw out a number and we can go from there, or even better come check them out in person and we can work out a deal!!

I am horrible at taking pictures, but I will try and get some up here soon, even though they will be crap. If you have any special pic requests let me know and I will try my best!

Thanks for all the patience with this everyone!

As for prices, shoot me an offer, I really do not know/have the time right now to go and look up how much each of these go for. I am pretty easy so throw out a number and we can go from there, or even better come check them out in person and we can work out a deal!!

CA2OR- shoot me an offer bud.

SPS pics to come here soon hopefully...