SELLING OFF LIVESTOCK!

jadams7

livestock

No clue. Make me an offer' date=' I dont really know what it is, so I dont know where to start pricing it. If anyone knows what it is any help would be much appreciated![/quote']

Is it a white star plyp? Anyway I sent you a PM i would like some of the mushrooms... I bought one on a rock from ligiud sunshine for 8.00 and one from aqua serene for 6.00 I would like to see them can drive to Salem tomorrow?

Big thanks to Cherryl and Rodger (Mr S) for swinging by today.

Jason- after some help from Rodger, and the good old internet, I have found that I have a purple pavona coral, or often referred to as cactus coral. I am yet to see a purple on online after a bit of looking, but the small frags of green are going anywhere from $30-60 plus shipping. I would like to get $30 out of it if possible, and would make you a killer deal on the other SPS I have (and the free one) if you wanted them too. If not, I think I will just hold on to the purple one for now, I do like it and its a pretty easy and hearty SPS from what I have read.

Big thanks to Cherryl and Rodger (Mr S) for swinging by today.

Jason- after some help from Rodger, and the good old internet, I have found that I have a purple pavona coral, or often referred to as cactus coral. I am yet to see a purple on online after a bit of looking, but the small frags of green are going anywhere from $30-60 plus shipping. I would like to get $30 out of it if possible, and would make you a killer deal on the other SPS I have (and the free one) if you wanted them too. If not, I think I will just hold on to the purple one for now, I do like it and its a pretty easy and hearty SPS from what I have read.

its really a pavona? it doesn't really look like it from the picture but maybe in person it does...and isn't it more pink than purple..

how tall is it by the way?

Its more purple than pink. a deeper purple, lighting and pic dont do it justice. Any ideas as to what it might be outside of a pavona? I am yet to see anything that comes remotely close, so if you have any ideas shout 'em out.

It is about 1 3/4" tall I would say, without really sticking a ruler inside the tank.

Its more purple than pink. a deeper purple, lighting and pic dont do it justice. Any ideas as to what it might be outside of a pavona? I am yet to see anything that comes remotely close, so if you have any ideas shout 'em out.

It is about 1 3/4" tall I would say, without really sticking a ruler inside the tank.

what kind of lighting do you have over it? well can i wait a couple weeks to get it unless somebody else buys it first

its under dual 250w 14k lighting, no other lighting outside of that. I think I will just try and trade it in somewhere, hold onto it, or maybe try RC. I just cant really be holding on to everything for an extended period of time because I will be out of room here pretty soon. I would like to get as much gone as possible before Sunday. Thanks

Alright everyone I still have most of this stuff. Let me know if you are interested in anything, I will probably take stuff in to trade in here next weekend so shoot me a PM if you want to come have a look and see if there is anything you cant live without!