Skimmer body for sale

siskiou

I'm not sure, but I thought if someone is looking to build their own skimmer, they might be able to use this for parts.

D&D Terminator

P1030201.jpg

Or if you have a Mag7 around and want to try out a crazy skimmer...:D

The outlet on the slanted part (where the hose for the skimmate attaches) is cracked, but glued together and holding. Other than that, the skimmer body is in good shape.

$50 obo

I did! :)

I asked in the other thread if you could give me the brand and specs of the uv again. I wanted to check on pricing and availability of the replacement bulbs for it, before I decide.

http://www.aquatraders.com/uv-sterilizers/odyssea-uv-sterilizer-36w.html

they have dropped the price since i bought mine...:D

they are showing out of stock on the sterilizer and the bulb right now. i dont know what availability is, but I do know that the bulb is the same as any other standard 2 pin 36w bulb. I know Jebo, Odyssea, Coralife, and ESU, as well as any other 2 pin bulb.

I would say that 3600GPH is for pond use. That doesn't allow the dwell time required for the parasites we try to kill in our reef aquaria. I would say that 24/7 run time is about 6 months. I used it for 2-3, then you used it, and I haven't had it running since. Dont know what the life expectancy is on the bulb, but I would say you are good for a while. I would keep the gph around the 400-500 range. i work every day, but get off around 4:30-5 so let me know what day works best for you. if you are in my area, let me know, and i will do likewise.