Info on a Eugene Reptile Store need help

junior

I am in oregon and went to the local eugene show a few weeks back and took a flyer about Reptile Underground but we have since lost it and can't find any info on them.

If you have their contact info that would be wonderful. We are heading down that way and was hoping to stop in.

They are supposedly mostly for reptile breeders and I was wanting to check them out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

JR

_______

The only reptile place I know of in Eugene is Reptile Kingdom, I think. And if I remember right it is on W 11th just east of where it goes from a one way street to a two way street. On the north side of the street. Very small place but seemed kinda cool the only time I stopped by.

Thanks for the responses. I got the info, this is new small underground shop(as the name sounds). He is doing this to provide equipment for reptile breeds and is one of the only places in the area to get certain items.

After you check it out let me know what you think about it. If you give a good review I'll stop by next time I am down south.

PS- if you are up in Tigard there is a place there on the main road between the I-5 exit/entrance and the movie theater. It is in a small complex and is in the back off the street, so you have to really watch for the sign. Sorry the name is escaping me.

After you check it out let me know what you think about it. If you give a good review I'll stop by next time I am down south.

PS- if you are up in Tigard there is a place there on the main road between the I-5 exit/entrance and the movie theater. It is in a small complex and is in the back off the street, so you have to really watch for the sign. Sorry the name is escaping me.

House of Reptiles is right down the road from me.

http://www.house-of-reptiles.com/theretailstore.html

I am in oregon and went to the local eugene show a few weeks back and took a flyer about Reptile Underground but we have since lost it and can't find any info on them.

If you have their contact info that would be wonderful. We are heading down that way and was hoping to stop in.

They are supposedly mostly for reptile breeders and I was wanting to check them out.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks

JR

_______

Was he the guy selling the mouse breeding cages? If so, I think I have his number.

Jay

Thanks Johnny!

I was thinking Reptile House, but it just didn't sound right.

No problem Mike. It's a nice little shop, but easy to miss.

I'm glad junior was able to get his info. I'd like to hear about the shop too... sounds very clandestine.

• 2 weeks later...