moorish idol primed

Danik

(sad)i have to sell my lovely moorish idol, he is about medium size fat and very healthy. i had him for about two months and after some work i got him to eat everything (marine fish pellets, frozen brine and mysid shrimp, nori, clams right out of my hand).

the problem with him is he eats alot and when i am at work i can't feed him and he starts biting my favia coral. he doesn't touch anything else. he doesn't touch other LPS or SPS in my tank.

i have to make a choice to get rid of the fish or all the favias. the idol must go..

i wan't to sell him for around $40. all primed and qt'ed ready for a new home.

you can check out my youtube video

thanks

post-5712-141867774451_thumb.jpg

Thanks!

I think it will do great. I've been wanting one for a long time but I know how hard they are to get to eat. I know alot of people are having greater success with them now that the foods we feed are getting better. I have all my fish eating the Rods food now on a daily basis and love it.

Mike

Thanks again Dan! I have shut off all my lights and just put him in the tank with a Achilles tang I have been qt'ing. Hopefully adding 2 fish at once will spread out any aggression from the already established pack. I'll get some pics up just as soon as Andy comes over to shoot them,lol.

Mike

HAHAHA I knew you would see this thread sooner than later!!! Seriously though, My tanks are finally starting to look the way I want them to, still having a small algae outbreak but it is getting under control and the sps are growing like crazy! I'll shoot you a PM soon to come on over.

Mike