macro algae "garbage man" :)

jason7504

ok sweet! i'll take it..what kind of calurpa?

If asking me who knows. Jordy at Waves gave it to me and I also have some sweet looking red algea in there that grows bubbles on a red vine will throw some of that in there to. Will be a few weeks but hell you are just up the street. PM me your number and will call you a day ahead of time.

If asking me who knows. Jordy at Waves gave it to me and I also have some sweet looking red algea in there that grows bubbles on a red vine will throw some of that in there to. Will be a few weeks but hell you are just up the street. PM me your number and will call you a day ahead of time.

Your macroalgae sounds like Botryocladia. http://www.peteducation.com/article.cfm?c=16+2159&aid=2381

Hey Jmanrow' date=' too bad you can't sell coraline huh?[/quote']

My 40 is no longer the coralline algae farm.

I have it listed in the the Want to Buy / Trade section... all cleaned up & ready to go!

T5 lighting seems like the way to go if you like coralline algae everywhere!:D

Here are the before/after pics.(laugh)

post-2-141867742998_thumb.jpg

post-2-141867743001_thumb.jpg

Dennis,

The red gracilaria died. I wasn't to worried about it yet. I just got my new sump online yesterday and I have to say that I really like it. So I may hit you up in the near future for another start if you have some.

Jason,

I have the following macro's in the sump that I could probably pull some starters from. I have some grape caulerpa, caulerpa mexicana (fern looking), Caulerpa Prolifera (balde type), and one other type of caulerpa i believe.

Let me know if you still want some.

Dave

Dave, I don't have much in the way of the red algae any more. It was not growing much when I gave you that piece. The rest just broke up and ended up in my filter sock. :(

If you get some I would love to try another piece.

dsoz

• 2 weeks later...