great meeting!!!

180Brandy

Kris- I believe that you got a pocillopora (or spelled something like that).

I would also like to thank Kevin for the aquascope for my classroom and Calvin for the powerhead. :)

Mr S. Don't forget to stop by my place next time you are in Portland to get some white xenia and other frags. If you remember the yellow polyps and the nuclear candycane I would appreciate it. But you can leave your aptasia problem at your school. :)

dsoz

It was really alot of fun. Roger and Lucy were great! Andy...I didn't realize you were such a funny guy! Thanks for the info, the company and the laughs! Oh, and Mike, thanks for donating the frag for the Awards program! You'll have to remind me what it was again!

Kris

You're welcome Kris. And Dsoz was right it was a Pocillopora Damicornis.

I agree this was one of the best meetings I have been to yet, alot of people and alot of good discussion. Thanks for haveing all of us Roger. And thanks to Lowman, Reef fisher,Tidalsculpin,Algae,Miles,and Mr.S for help and/or deals made.All you guys rock!(rock2)

Very cool to see another classroom. The student powerpoint was a great idea. Will copy. :)

Thanks to Dsoz for his razor rbta tehniques and to Mr. S for the awesome zoos.

Lowman, I appreciate the nice corals I bought from you.

It was great to finlly meet some of the mainstays of the program and the new folks too.

I met a lot of people because it was such a nice big meeting. I'm telling you, this club is growing.... in a good way. Keep up the good work board and officers.

Hi Brandy -- I'm not entirely sure' date=' it was a Christmas present (best one ever!) a few years ago. I think my wife got it at Kit's though any Nikon dealer should have them.[/quote']

Andy:

Do you think that we can arrange that you wife talks to my wife sometime before Chrismas???

Great meeting. Nice shot about the aptasia dsoz!!! To the rest of you, thanks for not showing any aptasia in the pictures. We can have meetings here any time in the future. Let me know. Andy, I was able to post the frag plugs in the classified thread. Thanks for the picture. I agree with everyone else. A great group of people. PS. Will be up to Portland next weekend March 7 so plan on me stopping by in the OC! (heh heh)