Looking for trade on 6 head Purple Duncan's

CA2OR

I have 6 heads of purple duncan's up for trade. They are not fragable without damaging remaining heads. So it is all or none. Picked up Duncan's for $90 from Rose City and do not have enough room for them. Mostly interested in Zoa's but will entertain offers. I have one pic of them from when lights were only on for about 15 min but here it is.

0220091402.jpg

Pic was taken with my cell phone so sorry for issues with lighting and I can't really zoom in either.

Pending trade with R-3

Hey Eric,

I forgot to ask if you actually got those last weekend. Thanks for posting the pic - they were all retracted when I saw them and I was wondering what they looked liked (scratch)

Sorry I didn't have a chance to introduce myself that day... I was already running late for a gig :eek:

Albertareef-no worries I am sure we will see each other again. More than likely there. They do open up more, I just took the pic early this morning when the lights had only been on for a while. They don't compare to my other ones quite yet but they are doing fine. Here are the other ones at the same time (These are not for trade)

0220091402a.jpg

R-3-I am down for Monday. I do have to work though. What time were you thinking of being in this area? What did you have in mind for trade? Wanna PM or post pic's?

Just FYI, the reason I don't have room for these is because of how they stand in my tank. My anemone at any time could just strectch and end Duncan's life. Just thought I should say that before anyone says anything about me trading when I said I have no room.

yes sir, I took a couple pic's to show you but I didn't have enough time to wait for them all to open. Here is what I got pic wise so far.

0223091422.jpg

0223091421.jpg

I do like them very much and can't wait to see the rest of them open. Looking forward to future trades with you Ryan.

geez. that was fast. It took them 3 days to do that in my tank. They will open more. I was just starting to target feed them so you may want to consider doing the same. You dont have to I just like to feed so they grow. Glad to see they are ok.