Seahorse

mrgreenthumb

Now I know everyone already knows this, but isaac and cheri at seahorse are awesome!! Was in there this evening, and they hooked me up with an amazing chalice frag...... for free for my b-day(clap)(valued at $65!!!)!!! Thanks a ton you guys that was very thoughtful and I really appreciate it!! While I was there...I also picked up some ponape birdsnest, an acan frag, and another chalice frag. As always the prices were the lowest in town!! Thanks a bunch you guys, you really know how to make your customers feel appreciated(clap)!!

• Like 1

Does this include the light and dark domestic/imported types too?

Those would be the beverages I speak of (whistle). I'll bring some soda pop for the kids too.

Mark, are you sure you know what your doing with that traeger? I could show you how to use it if you need me too (laugh) I can teach an old dog some new tricks(laugh)

If this is something that is viable lets do it(rock2) We could either have a theme with the bbq or just a bring your own and bbq? If this sounds like a plan lets do something(whistle) Post up what you think and when:D It is not really bbq weather yet but my grill works all year long just cooked some new yorks last weekend(drooler)

Those would be the beverages I speak of (whistle). I'll bring some soda pop for the kids too.

Mark, are you sure you know what your doing with that traeger? I could show you how to use it if you need me too (laugh) I can teach an old dog some new tricks(laugh)

PFFFFT. Oh please! I make a delicious Tri-Tip on the Traeger...and citrus pork shoulder sandwiches..YUMMY. Sit down and drink your brown adult pop and watch a pro! The only thing with the Traeger is that it is quite time consuming for some of the larger cuts.

hehe pro, thats a bit of a strech :D I didn't go through culinary school to learn to filp burgers ;) I'm just harassing ya. I'm getting ready to order my first traeger, found a friend that can get me one delievered to my doorstep for 20% above cost with 3 bags of pellets. I'm excited, it will be a bit of a change from open flame wood stoked fire that i'm used too. Tri tip is good, but personally my favorite cut is the hanger steak, and flank and skirt are pretty amazing cuts as well. You should try the hanger steak sometime if you haven't already its not a very well known or popular cut of meat.

Scott, I agree we should definitely make a plan for this guess we will have to strong arm isaac into, which i'm sure won't be to difficult since we all won't be able to not buy something while we are there :D