Seahorse

mrgreenthumb

lol why would he give you half of the profits of corals from his tank :D I have a photographic memory and I remember seeing each and every one of those pieces in his tank. You would have a lot more of my cash if you would move up here :D I have a hard time turning down beautiful coral that are right in front of my face. I looking forward to getting some of your new corals though so feed those suckers and watch em grow cfm is a long ways away I don't know if I can wait that long!

So are you going to be at the party this saturday?

Role call who is going??

lol why would he give you half of the profits of corals from his tank :D I have a photographic memory and I remember seeing each and every one of those pieces in his tank. You would have a lot more of my cash if you would move up here :D I have a hard time turning down beautiful coral that are right in front of my face. I looking forward to getting some of your new corals though so feed those suckers and watch em grow cfm is a long ways away I don't know if I can wait that long!

So are you going to be at the party this Saturday?

Role call who is going??

Lol but it was fun seeing if you would believe me lol anyways not sure if I will be there sat I will have to see I have a family day planed so I'm not making any promises.Oh and im sure they'll be ready before CFM just need a list of what your wanting.