Looking for Pink pumping Xenia

Rugbyfish

Thank you for your replies. My girl will be thrilled. (clap) I too, have a hectic schedule and usually only have the weekends to come pick up. This weekend, I have late Saturday afternoon and Sunday is pretty wide open.

Beggers can't be choosers, but if I could avoid the drive to Oregon City, that would be nice. If not, no worries, a nice Sunday drive isn't too painful. Where are you located Pledosophy?

By any chance, is the Xenia owned by anyone the Stalk type? Again, begger's can't be choosers, but I have never owned the stalk version. (plotting)

Thanks much!

-Bill

503-522-9626

Thank you everyone for the offers. Snowpunk was able to stop by and drop some off for me. 2 smaller stocks' date=' but but I know it grows fast. Thanks Snowpunk! I hope those button polyps and wavy hands polyps work out for you.[/quote']

I took all the button polyps and gave Eric the wavy hands. Both opened right up and are doing great. The buttons have some neat color to them. I gotta find a place to mount them in the AM. Thanks

• Like 1

Doran has had to get xenia from me three times... I think of him as the happy xenia killer!

dsoz

Im just one of those people who have wierd issues. For example I spawned the nearly impossible Discus at 70F (They only spawn at or above 83F supposedly), but I couldn't get some supposedly easy species to spawn when I dupicated what others had done to the letter.

All of mine dies except the pink pom pom. Even that takes forever to really grow. 1 quarter size patch grew into 3 and it only took like 6 months. I consider that a good thing though. I gave my friend just a little more then that and he has a 29g half full of the stuff now..(laugh) I laugh but he doesn't think it is as funny now...DOH!