Sponsor Forum

mrgreenthumb

From the PNWMAS homepage. Click the "join us" button.

We have three levels of membership. The first level is the “single membership”. The cost of the single membership is $20 dollar annually. The second membership level is the “family membership”, for those situations when you have more than one enthusiast in the household. This will allow the primary account holder along with three other family members full privileges with the club. Lastly, we have our sponsor membership for businesses to wish to support us in our hobby as well as to gain direct access to their client base. If you are interested in becoming a sponsor, please contact Jay for more information. Jay is our club “President”.

You have several options of purchasing your memberships. You can accomplish this via the internet by using paypal, by sending a check or money order via snail mail or by simply showing up at a monthly meeting and paying your dues in person If you are renewing your membership, a label will be sent to you (or made for you at a meeting if you prefer) that will designate when your membership is active. For example, “July ’06-‘07”. This will be affixed to the back of your member card.

It states that Jay is our president. That should be changed to Kris Waters. But the rest of it seems right (at least what I read).

dsoz

• Like 1

the cost to become a sponsor is $50.00 a year. you get a banner and your own forum. You can also make a donation $100.00 of goods things like equipment' date=' live stock, books etc.[/quote']

Thanks for posting this Brandy. I just want to clarify that the $100 merchandise donation is $100 retail value.;)

From the PNWMAS homepage. Click the "join us" button.

It states that Jay is our president. That should be changed to Kris Waters. But the rest of it seems right (at least what I read).

dsoz

Crap. I thought I fixed that months ago when I updated the Officers page. Oops. DOH!

Jay