Expensive clowns!

MadReefer

Very rare clowns. They are only found on a small section of reef off of a single island in the great barrier reef. I cannot remember the name of the island, but I remember reading about them in a thread on reef central. I believe it was in the photography or scuba section. Very unique and rare clowns plus they look awesome. And no, in my opinion, $6k is not worth it but for someone who lives for breeding clowns like this, I could see that it might be well worth it for them.

Garrett

then we have the disputes over who houses them' date=' course we can switch off every week (nutty)[/quote']

I would put my vote to Dave (barleycuda). then he could raise the fry and give us all a pair :)

To be honest. They are not even that great looking in the picture. I hope they are better looking in real life.

dsoz

I would put my vote to Dave (barleycuda). then he could raise the fry and give us all a pair :)

To be honest. They are not even that great looking in the picture. I hope they are better looking in real life.

dsoz

That's what I was thinking too dsoz.... kinda like pre-paying for your fish!

(scratch)(plotting)This would be a really good idea, kinda crazy, but it could work. We would have to see what Dave thinks though. I wonder if it would be something he would even want to try. I bet there are some aquariums that would love to get there hands on a few for there tanks also. I know a few here have said they were in if it actually happened. I would be too, if we can get it to $60-$100 each. We would all have to remember this is less of an investment and more like a gamble. It may payoff and it may not. I hope Dave chimes in soon(whistle)