Isaac and Seahorse

Just wanted to thank Isaac and seahorse for the awesome corals at an even more awesome deal!! Cheapest hot pink yuma i've ever purchased! Can't wait for the oregon mummy eye, meteor shower, and that other chalice ;) to grow out! Thanks again for the awesome deals, and for not kickin me out for wearing out my welcome DOH!(laugh). If you guys havn't been to seahorse lately you should stop by and check out some of their rare and le corals!

• 1 month later...

Just wanted to give isaac some more props for hooking me up everytime i go into that dang place...the candy man can...haha Most recently got war coral, insane yumas and red people eaters!! I think i paid like 35 or so for the war coral, cheapest i've seen it yet!!! Thanks for the killer deals, and keep bringing in the high end stuff and I will keep bringing in my wallet haha :D

• 2 weeks later...

The Seahorse is great! My GF even likes going in there...which is saying a lot since she wont even step foot in any of the other reef stores around!

We're going in there later today! I hope to get some superman montipora (if they have any left)!

• 2 weeks later...

Hey, Thank you all for the kind words! Ryan, we do have some Superman Monti. left.

Our address: 7501 NE 21st.

which intersects with NE Columbia Blvd. (the next light east of the Oregon Humane Society)

We would like to wish all of you a Happy and Prosperous New Year! 2009! (drinking)(Rim)(drinking)

-Seahorse