Trading frag next meeting..

Frank

With the next meeting at my house I would like to start a tread to get some trading going on for all that will be attending (plotting). I will have some frags for trade (clap)and some higher end stuff for sell (drooler). You can look at my tag for my photos for frags if there is something you like let me know (naughty). If there is something you are looking for I might be able to get it(scary).. Some of what I will have is Japanese micromussa, Tyree Sunset Montipora, Pokerstar Montipora, Tyree green polyp toadstool, Alien eye chalice, Purple Death Palys. ;)

• Like 2

Kris

how do you frag your devils hand?, I've heard a rubberband thru the middle or have you cut it. I have one thats getting big again, it split itself onto two different rocks and I removed the large piece, i do know its sensitive if its disturbed it will shrink up for days

If I can make it I can bring some frags, have some hydno, frogspawn, orange montipora digi a few other small frags

I have just used a sharp razor blade on the devil's finger leather. It does close up for a few days, but then it is back out and growing like mad again.

What are you looking for to trade for the frogspawn? You have a coloration that I don't have yet.

dsoz

Ok less than a week to go for the next meeting.... (party) :eek: Let's get some trading going on guys!

It is our chance to to keep this hobbie alive and one of the best ways to keep things aquacultured is to trade from one to the other. The other great part is if you trade frags out and then something happens to your tank you can always get a frag back of what you lost... We use to have meetings where everyone brought a cooler that was full of frags (drooler).. Every one would sit around and talk about their tanks and about what worked and didnt work... It seems as if there is way to much discussion on the politics of the forumn at the meetings (fishhit)and not enough talk about what matters....our tanks(icon)... lets get back to the basics of this hobbie and enjoy our tanks and let others enjoy them as well... (Rim)

I have just used a sharp razor blade on the devil's finger leather. It does close up for a few days, but then it is back out and growing like mad again.

What are you looking for to trade for the frogspawn? You have a coloration that I don't have yet.

dsoz

I'm not going to be able to make it. My wife signed us up to chaperon a band trip. I hope you guys (and gals) have fun

dsoz

Kris' date=' I have a devil's hand and didn't know I could frag it this way. How do you attach the frag to something then?[/quote']

When the cut is fresh tie it to a rock with a string so the fresh cut touches the rock. Takes about a week or so to attach for good. YOu can stack rocks on it and other things but just tying it works the best IME. I've fragged a good share of leathers.