Breaking down my system

El Salvador

Braking down my system, everything must go. Make any reasonable offers if you don’t like the prices that I am asking make a counter offer. Everything must go fast. I am not going to hold anything for longer the one day. If you call DIBS and do show up when you say you will… It will be sold to the next person in line. I am only doing first come first served bases since I have had bad experience holding stuff for people that never show up.

I would like to sale all the live stock before moving any of the equipment. So if you can’t wait for me to sale the live stock before you can pick up your equipment I am very sorry.

I would like everything gone fast and quick so make offers. I’ll check email and reply to emails at list 6 times per day.

Here is the list.

Equipment:

1. 2 month old CL 600 chiller from Pacific Coast. Their best chiller to date for them I would say. $400

2. Blue line returns Pump. Like new. $100

3. Snapper Pump used for close loop in my system. $100

4. CR-100 Calcium reactor with 5LBS CO2 tank and valves. Full tank of CO2 and lots of media still. $250

5. Mesh Mod RPS-1000 Skimmer $150

6. 20 Gallon Sump with 1” bulk head. $100 OBO

7. Two little fish Phosphate reactors $50 for both.

8. KX 1000 top of pump system. Don’t ever have to worry about your auto top off with system. $125

9. ¾” Sea Swirl With a 3/4” Pacific coast inductor $75

10. 400W MH single end bulk 20K ballast and 4 T5 Lights with ballast. $300 OBO

11. Costume stand and canopy for 2’ cube. $450 OBO

12. Acrylic 24” cube with close loop system and over flow box out side on the back of the system.

Four ¾ “Pacific cost inductors on the close loop returns. One 2 ½ intake for the close loop. Plumbing along was over $100 Delores. Asking $250 OBO For tank with close loop only

13. 4 stage DI system. Only about 3 ½ month old. $100

14. Free Reef crystals salt with purchase of a large item. Over $200.

15. Lots of extras that I will give away with all purchases. Power heads, cleaning stuff, Food and coral foods.

Live stock.

3 ½ “ to 5” Purple tang. $50

Blue dorff angel $20

2 supper large cleaner shrimps that have lots of eggs all the time. Corals love them. $30

Fat Mandarin Dragnet $20

75LBS to 100 LR $2 per pound lots of purple on the rocks.

2 large green crimes $10

1 male anthias $15

35 types of corals in my tank.

Blue tip acro.

Supper man

Sunset montie.

Rainbow Montie

Elks horn

Rose Millie… Will get full list later. I just want stuff gone some I want get a list of people who want stuff and have everyone come out at once. Will not sale rocks and equipment till like stuck is gone.

Thanks More pictures and names to come. Will post the new list with size and how much I am asking. Thanks everyone

here are a few more pictures of stuff I got.

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/album.php?albumid=1

post-641-141867772002_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867772004_thumb.jpg

I think there should be some sort of rule about "Sponsors" buying livestock... especially like this.

One of the best things about this site is the ability to find good deals on coral. LFS charge double what people here charge (not complaining - I understand the reasons behind it) so to see someone offer up all this good stuff and then see a sponsor come in and say I'll buy it all just makes me a bit angry.

I've been looking for sunset monti for a while... here comes some up for sale but then a sponsor comes in and buys it. If it's for a personal tank I'd understand (but still argue that it shouldn't be allowed) but I'd be willing to put a bet that these all end up in a store with a higher price tag.

So in the case that you would be willing to break that sunset monti out of the pack I'd love to get it.

The important thing here is that the livestock is being sold! I personally wouldn't mind it at all if/when I posted livestock, a dealer came along and purchased all of it without any question on prices or anything like that. In fact it would be a huge relief and would allow me to start the rest of the tank breakdown. Elsalvador said explicitly that he needs the livestock gone asap.

With that being said, I think the important thing is again the sellers ability to move the product in the classifieds. Who buys it should not be an issue. I almost posted last night saying that I would be willing to drive up and pick up all of the livestock. Then I realized that I had to work today and couldn't find the time.

I dont think there is an issue here and I also think that if you really want a piece of sunset monti, just toss Elsalvador a pm. That would be a better thing to do in situations like this.

Elsalvador, congratulations on the quick and painfree sale!!!

Garrett

Wow.

WOW. Looks like a lot has changed since I went home this morning to get some rest. Sorry everyone for what has happen. Some of you know me personally and you know I would never betray my trust with you all. From the herbiest to the LFS owners. It's just not me.

I said I was going to take names and offers and I was going to make a list and first come first served. Well, I made the mistake of posting my add also on www.reeffrotiers.com and I have been getting more email then my work will let in. Do to the place where I work. I thank you all very much for your offers and wanting to give my animals a safe home. That's what's important to me... That the animals that I have try to keep safe will go to someone that will love them as much as I have.

Not doing it for the money... Wish I could keep them, but it won't be safe for them to be put in bugs and wait for to get my tank back up. Most of you will think I am crazy for braking down my tank...I just might be... But I want the animals to be safe.

I am working almost 86 hours per week so it's been challenging trying to reply to you all. I will take 3 to 4 hours from my day tonight or tomorrow night and finish the list with what I have and how big and how much I am asking. Not asking that much, because like I said.... I want them moved fast and to a happy home.

I was just looking to see who might want my stuff... I just don’t know things were going to be this way.

Thank you all.

Frank.

Sorry I took so long.

I still have few corals leeft at my place. I try to get back to everyone via email and PMS. I hope I have not missed anyone yet. There are few corals left like 15 to 20 small corals from 1 1/2 to small colonies. Semple. Super green slimmer and supper green acro. The millie on the first picture of my post is still around. Why I don't know. Still have a superman and the rainbow montie. Blue tip acro about 12" with about 8 arms.

Just wanted to up date some stuff I am home all day. I will take calls till 5PM and I will make great deals to who ever calls first and shows up.

Thanks everyone for all your welcome.

Frank

503-730-6104

Here is a picture of a few things that are left. Just in case you wanted to see how big they were.. Sorry about the picture. just wanted to give a semple of how big and small stuff that is left.

post-641-141867740256_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867740259_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867740262_thumb.jpg

post-641-141867740265_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...