Marineland's New 36" Deep Tanks

andy

$2 a gallon? That'd make them cheaper than generic no-overflow tanks. Oceanic's Tech Tank series are about $8 a gallon, and I have a sneaking suspicion that these fancy Marineland tanks would have to be more expensive than that.

So how do we get the price?????(threaten) I need to get to work! Let's see, brace floor ,new stand, new hood, new larger sump, sell current tank that hasn't even been setup yetDOH! New one it-new one out(nutty). Ya think the wife will notice?(wife)

Now where is that piggy bank.(plotting)

Anyone that wants a price on one of these bad boys, let me know. I think I am going to do the six foot myself for the display tank at the shop. And there is not much difference in the price between the Starphire and normal. I won't publicly put the prices out here. But it is alot cheaper than you would think for the size of tank you are getting and also with the Starphire glass included.

Jason

They are a lot more than $2 per gallon. They start out around $900 with most the people I have talked to. Still a KILLER deal though. Like Jason said thought the front pane of Starfire is a very inexpensive upgrade. Im thinking hard about selling the acrylic tank I haven't setup yet :)I have done a lot of talking with dealers and Marineland about this tank :) Later Ryan

• 2 months later...