Random Flow, First Issue!

andy

At long last, it's done (rock2)

Random Flow, Volume 1, Issue 1 - Autumn 2008

You can just click the link, but I suggest doing a right-click and save-as; then you just open the file from your own hard drive. It takes a few minutes to download.

The file is a PDF, so you'll need a PDF reader (you probably already have one, if not get one from Adobe's Web Site or Foxit Software).

I hope you like it.

OMG...I mean, OMG!!!!! That was awesome! Andy you have done a fabulous job with this! This truely takes our club to a higher place! What a great way for our members to get information, pictures, articles and the likes!

I am extremely proud of it and of you!

Thanks to Shannon, Miles and Joel for your participation in this issue as well!

Kris

Thanks for all the kind words. I had a lot of fun working on it. I'm taking a week or two "off" then I'll get to work on issue #2. I've heard from a couple of people who are interested in getting involved, but the more the merrier ;) so start thinking of article ideas everyone.

Andy! WOW...I didn't realize how talented you really were. That artical really looks good!(and the tank wasent bad either LOL). Nice job, that issue must have taken alot of man hours. Folk's let me tell ya, I had a great visit with Andy he's really a great dude. Your always welcome for a visit.

For those that like Andy shot's he took alot more then what's in the artical that were really good. I like taking pictures too, so to have a pro like Andy to show you the ropes was pretty nice. I might add I ended up buying a len's and flash the next day after the shoot. Thanks Andy for letting my pic your brain a bit :D

• 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...