So how else lot all sense of reality? At the CFM

Frank

So how else lot all sense of reality? WOW:D What a day.. Let me start by saying a big thank you to all that put on and was at the Coral Farmers Market (highfive) there were some great deals... My eyes were bigger than my tank but loved every minute of it... Will have pics later buy I wanted to say Thanks,,(kneel)

Oh man......a kid in a candy store. Post up some pics Frank....I wanna see the loot!

Dennis

It wasnt a kid it was some let kids run the candy store.... Will have pics later the count is 11 frags,,what was I thinking DOH!.. But love every minute of it..(drooler)

I wanted to thank Jody and Kieth from TEC had the best selection and the best deals and was great to have a sponsor of the board to spend money THANKS AGAIN GUYS!!!!!!!

OK first off it was not a kid in a candy store it was let the kid run with scissors all over the place. There were deals to be made and also ones that were not such a deal but all in all on hell of a day! I will definately be there next year if there is one and also if I still have room in my tank(whistle) I am in the same boat as Frank well hell for that price give me another oneDOH! Plus at the end they were giving two for one deals that you could not pass up hell my sons nano is going to overflow with frags that he got from TEC(rock2)

As for coral rehab Chorse I do not think you can be helped(naner) Post up some pics of what you walked away with I know they were some nice frags(drooler)

I was very happy with the event!!

There were about the same number of vendors as last year but things went alot smoother with having a year under the belt. A good chance to see a couple of the national vendors and some of our local vendors that do not have a store front and deal mostly on the Internet or live 4 hours away.

It will be a yearly event for me as lond as they keep coming back.

I want to see some pictures! I could not make it but wanted to!

I posted these same pictures on the other thread. But here they are again

Cyphastrea Japonica from AWExotics

August08001.jpg

Small neon toadstool from AWExotics

August08006-1.jpg

Frogspawn from Totally Exotic Corals

August08002.jpg

One of the two Aussie Acans from TEC

August08004.jpg

Second Aussie Acan from TEC

August08005-1.jpg

Superman mushroom TEC gave for the TFT tank! Thanks Jodi!

August08003.jpg

Another neon green toadstool, this one from TEC

August08007.jpg

Green Acropora from TEC

August08010.jpg

Birdsnest from TEC (they gave it to me because it broke off the plug, and they didn't want to take it home)

August08011.jpg

The next three I didn't get at CFM, but I got them this last week so I am going to post pics here

pink hammer from Upscales $10 frag sale

August08008.jpg

purple and green galaxea from the Upscales $10 frag sale

August08012.jpg

Frogspawn from WAVES!

August08009.jpg

AWWW....

Bob, (Gateway Tropicals) was awesome!!!!

Always willing to talk to you about whatever for as long as you wanted. Really wish I would have been in town when he had a store front. I remember that was the first place that I ever saw the Semilarvatus Butterflies, back when they were like $300 each. Bob will be missed.

Sorry back to the orginal topic...........

Oh the zoas....they were so tempting, but I had to spread my wings for a few different items. I lucked out and won a piece donated by TEC (Thanks again guys you rock). It was labeled Green Gonestrog or something like that...still haven't found out exactly what it is. I also went home with a sweet Ric...and cabage coral from upscales and a neon green soft coral from upscales. It is dark in the tank room so I will get some pics up tomorrow...

It was fun.

Kris

Ok, so I finally got some good pics from my haul at the CFM:

The Rics from Florida aquacultured:

tank065-1.jpg

The little cauliflower coral...that by the way has already split! Talk about 2 for 1! (from upscales)

tank066.jpg

The green goniastrea (this I won as a door prize thanks TEC):

tank069.jpg

The neon green soft coral (upscales):

tank070.jpg