12 Gallon Aquapod with Sunpod MH Light Fixture and stand for sale

audge27

I have a 12 gallon Aquapod for sale with the matching stand, a sunpod metal halide light fixture, heater, and ~10lbs of live cured rock with it. I also have the original light fixture for it. I've only had it for about a month or so...I have another tank and thought I'd have the time/energy to take care of two, but alas...it's too much. :( I didn't buy it new, but it's in great condition. I'm asking for $260....Email with any questions, Thanks :)

Is the sunpod the 70w or 150w version?

dsoz

it is 70w....I'm meeting someone on thursday who wants to buy the sunpod light fixture though, so I will have the tank with the original light setup (excellent condition since the sunpod was used), heater, rocks, and stand left for sale...for $135

FWIW.....It'll be harder to sell the aquapod with the Original hood ' date='than to sell it with the sunpod.....hth[/quote']

hmm...do you really think it'll be that hard? a new aquapod sells for $150, the stand $65, the heater $30 and the rocks $40...that's $285!....I'm only asking for $135 :( Isn't the original hood good enough for some zoas, fish, and mushrooms?...lol...

Isn't the original hood good enough for some zoas' date=' fish, and mushrooms?...lol...[/quote']

Ya, good for zoas and 'shrooms. But they don't grow very fast under the stock lights. It takes the Sunpod to make them really do well. Then also the Sunpod allows you to keep almost any coral you choose in there.

I agree, it will be a hard sell here without the higher light of the sunpod. Maybe craig's list.

Good luck

dsoz

Ya, good for zoas and 'shrooms. But they don't grow very fast under the stock lights. It takes the Sunpod to make them really do well. Then also the Sunpod allows you to keep almost any coral you choose in there.

I agree, it will be a hard sell here without the higher light of the sunpod. Maybe craig's list.

Good luck

dsoz

I have an ad on craigs list too :) ...I would have bought it myself without the sunpod, i just happened to have the extra money then, so hopefully someone else will want just the stock set up too. I think it'd be good for a kids room or something...plus with the enclosed lid, things won't fall into it :D and as always...it can be upgraded!