Hello From France!!!

Hello all!

Once again it was nice meeting you all during your visit to OSU's HMSC.

I now live in the SOUTH of FRANCE taking care of a 2100 gallon coral tank.

It was a job I couldn't pass up, so I packed up all my stuff and moved over here.

The tank is in need of some brighter MH bulbs.

Right now it has

(2) 400W 10,000K MH

(1) 400W Actinic MH

I would like to put in

(1) 1000W+ 10,000K+ MH

(2) 1000W+ Actinic MH

I thought there was 1500W or 2000W bulbs on the market but can't find them.

Does anyone know where I can buy some? Preferably single ended mogal style!

I'm not allowed to post pics of the tank but some of you are smart enough to find the pics that are online already.

Thanks!(clap)(rock2)

-Kevin

www.TheAquariumReviewer.com

Congratulation Kevin,

Once again, it was nice to meet you during our Behind the Scenes Tour at the Mark Hatfield Marine Science Center as well as the Oregon Coast Aquarium.

Thank you for your dedication in the marine science field we are honored to have you join our club.

What an experience that must have been to serve your internship on the Oregon Coast. Please don’t forget the Pacific Northwest, I hope in some way you can call it a second home as you are always welcome to visit us in person when you return to Oregon.

WOW, what a day job you must have and be sure to keep us posted on your adventure and enjoy it to the fullest.

Please remember that you are always invited to post updates and photos on our website.

So long friend, have fun, be safe and be sure to stay in contact with your club.

Take Care

Kevin

Lucky!!! What a great opportunity!

Why does there need to be a 2100g aquarium on a yacht? They have the whole ocean, and they want an aquarium??? It must be rough to have that kind of money.

Enjoy the job, I know I am envious.

dsoz

Bonjour mon ami,

Hey Kevin, great to hear from you! I was just think about sending you a message earlier today. Will you be doing any diving there outside of the tank? Looking forward to the pics after you get your laptop hooked up!

John