PETCO tank sale

Don't like Hawaii huh? Guess you should give me your tickets and babysit the kids so we can go. Plus you could go to the Petco sale!

LOL......(naughty):D:D;)

I agree with that! I will even give you the money to buy yourself like 5-6 40 breeders in exchange. You could even do it "Autzen" style and tailgate in the AM with brats and beer waiting for the store to open on the first day of the sale!

(joking of course)

but have fun in hawaii! i have a buddy stationed there and keeps bugging me to visit this winter. how good are ticket deals just out of curiosity?

You guys are hilarious!! Just sucks cuz i missed last year's sale too. And i'm going to miss the UW game while i'm gone.

But its all good. I'll be sipping mai tais on the beach while you guys stand in line to get tanks. If i can't be at the UW game the next best place is to be in Hawaii watching it!!

We are going to maui then kauai. All together round trip was $440 for the tix. The other ticket we got free with miles. :D We get to stay free of charge so it makes the whole trip more than worth it.

You know, I heard a rumor that O. scyallarus mantis ( peacocks ) are an invasive species in Hawaii... maybe you could do the state a favor and accidently send some our way... :D

$20 for a 20L... hmm... perfect size tank for an O. havenensis... hmmm.... or a O. scyallarus... hmmm... :D

I use hawaiian airlines. Sign up for thier airline miles visa card and you get 20,000 bonus miles. It takes 15k for 1 leg. I pay all my bills and buy everything i can on it, then pay it back the next day. You get 1 mile for every dollar. This is the best way to get cheap tix.

Check out sites like faircompare.com and sign up for yahoo.com's travel alerts for cheap tickets, they email you when they come out. Sign up for alerts at all the other travel sites. If you are a gambling man you can get steals at last minute.

^^ What Miles says works great. I know guys that use a Visa card to get miles then pay that off with another visa for more miles then pay cash to pay those off. But now who knows how things will change since gas is sky high and the airlines are changing things everyday. Shoot just remember to bring you own pillow and a snack so they dont charge you Miles(laugh) Have a great trip(rock2)

^^ What Miles says works great. I know guys that use a Visa card to get miles then pay that off with another visa for more miles then pay cash to pay those off. But now who knows how things will change since gas is sky high and the airlines are changing things everyday. Shoot just remember to bring you own pillow and a snack so they dont charge you Miles(laugh) Have a great trip(rock2)

Some companies are on to this, and it would be considered a balance transfer, not a payment. You may not get the miles for a balance transfer.

It may be worth it to try it once, if you want to play that game.

dsoz

A lot of them give you a bunch of miles for just signing up.

I have some rediculous credit limit on my hawaiian card. I think we are going to buy a truck on it, then just refi at the bank. That will be a chunk of mileage! :D

Excpet that would cause you problems with Homeland Security.