PETCO tank sale

On a side note, we have been going through a major assortemnt change at a lot of stores. They are putting a lot of tanks up on clearance pricing. The tanks will not have a clearance label just sale price, but most of these larger tanks are at least half price. I work at Tanasbourne and I know we have a corner tank on clearance we had many more but they are selling fast. I am not sure what other stroes have. I scored a 78half circle by oceanic for a couple of hundred dollars with stand.

Just got this e-mail from Petco HQ.

Dear Danna,

Thank you for contacting PETCO Customer Relation.

The $1 / gallon sale on fish tanks happens around July- August. The stores will start putting up signs 2 weeks prior to having the store and it will be posted online and in flyers.

Thank you for your inquiry. Please contact us again if you need any further assistance.

Sincerely,

Jonathan S.

Customer Relations Coordinator

At PETCO, Animals Always Come First... Our People Make it Happen!

Here is the part I like the bestDOH!

At PETCO, Animals Always Come First... Our People Make it Happen!

Shoot maybe they ought to look at that statement a little better. Oh and thanks for getting the info would like to pick up a little tank for QT or ? So am looking forward to this sale.

• 2 months later...

Hi all. (I apologize ahead of time, im using my HTC) The petco $1 per gallon sale will run from the 24th through the 31st. As of right now 20H , 20L and 29 are the tanks on sale. 55 gallons are listed at $79.99 but this could change like it did last year. All stands are 10 percent off.