tank manufacturer

All-Glass (now Aqueon, as Michael7979 mentioned)) used to make a 135 tank. It seems to have been discontinued and replaced by a 125 http://www.aqueonproducts.com/products/standard-aquariums.htm.

Oceanic makes a 135. http://www.aquarist-classifieds.co.uk/php/detail59_21618.php

Those are the two Brands I am familiar with. Plastic center brace is probably the All-Glass.

Your dimensions, 72L X 25H X 18W figure to be closer to 140 Gallons. Using ancient formula Hight X Length X Width(in inches) divided by 231(number of cubic inches in a US Gallon) = Capacity of tank in gallons.

thanks for that info. i still hadnt found any info on the exact tank. I dont pick it up for a few days.

Now i gotta get to work planning the drilling, sump, CL, etc...... plus gonna build a new stand.

Be careful about drilling. Some of those tank bottoms are tempered glass.(scary)

Well thats definitily something not made bya everyday manufacturer with that ind of brace. Could be something custom or maybe even a Catalina. Who knows? Either way it will be a sweet setup. Later Ryan

nthe tank turns out to be a Fujimoto out of gardenia, Ca. they have been in business for over 30 yrs. and, I jsut found out from one of thier distributors that they dont temper the bottom glass unless its over 200 gallons. but he said something that made me think. the glass is 1/2 inch but he said that the manuf. doesnt drill the bottom pane with more than one hole unless they double layer the glass. anyone heard of this? 1/2 glass should be able to take more than one 1" hole right? I hope so cuz I have visions of a couple return nozzles coming up thru sandbed.

Im going to do 3 holes in back, 2 up higher for a CL and one dead center near bottom for a spraybar. what do you guys think?

how is the tank made? Is it a flat bottom tank where the whole bottom piece actually sits on the stand, or is it like a typical AGA/Marineland type where the bottom is only supported around the edge? I still wouldnt sweat it myself, but if it is a flat bottom, and fully supported, that bottom pane of glass doesnt do much.

it would be easy to purchase a 4x4 piece of glass, drill a hole in it and silicone it onto the bottom where the other hole is, this would reinforce the hole that is drilled. Also the distance between the holes, and the orintation of the holes will make a difference. By staggering the holes on both axes will help keep it tough.