Zoos!!!

impur

But I have to talk to the camera wiz now' date=' she was at my house yesterday and didn't even bring the camera (low expectations)! Dont think I dont know where you live Mrs.Spayne![/quote']

Just got the camera today. Yes she did use the kit lens. Not bad for right out of the box and winging it. Yes I will be buying her a macro lens. Just need to sell the other kidney. Oops need at least one.

Jay

Just got the camera today. Yes she did use the kit lens. Not bad for right out of the box and winging it. Yes I will be buying her a macro lens. Just need to sell the other kidney. Oops need at least one.

Jay

Mind if I ask what you paid? $899 with lens?

Roy, you're on the list!

You don't necessarily have to get an XTi. You can get the XT for a couple hundred cheaper or more and it would still be a great camera! And of course, you can come over and play with it Nyles! Jody, if I lived closer to Medford, you could pay me with zoanthids! (laugh)

Thanks for the comments on the pics! I'm so HAPPY to have a camera again. Well, I had the 1.9mp Nikon... but it pales in comparison to the new toy! :D

• 6 months later...