We finally found my Daredevil Brother in law's fear!

Ronjunior

If you were completely scared of heights, would you be dumb enough to walk over the rain forest in Malaysia while keeping the camera rolling? I guess he is, he apparently doesn't like what my niece was doing to the bridge after his 4 minute journey over a short 100 meter bridge. I love the background noises, wish I was there, especially with seeing the giant angelfish today while snorkeling.

He's there this week with my wife, the lucky stiff. I'm thinking of embarrassing him by sticking it on YouTube :).

http://picasaweb.google.com/kriehl7/KLMalaysia/photo#5182731530420677442

Let me know if you think it's You Tube worthy!

I guess I had the volume up too loud when I played it this morning. It woke Constance up. She was yelling "Whats wrong?! What's wrong?!". I told her everything was ok... it's just a video. I kinda feel bad about her rude awakening with reality TV. (whistle)(naughty)

yeah... put it on Youtube.

(laugh) lol that was funny I went across the suspintion bridge in canada with my mother....and yeah she was the female version of your bro. in law.......lots of"oh my goshhhhhh" and "STOP IT YOUR MAKEING IT MOVE!!!!"(clap) I only wish there had been a video camera. nice video....put it on utube and send him a email with a direct link.(laugh)