Cracked 250 watt Reeflux

Jay

I had a Reeflux break on my sometime the last few days. It has a crack all the way around the bulb but still works. Just as bright as it always was. Think I will just use it...what do you think. I just hate to try to get a replacement as I bet they would fight me returning it. I guess just buck-up and drop down another 60 bucks for a already expensive hobby.

Jay

I dunno....seems like lately I am getting less from my tank then I used to...mabey its time to try something else. Like having a beautiful tank in the house but at times its frustrating.

If it was my tank, I'd replace the bulb. $60 isn't chicken feed but it's not much compared to my livestock investment... and fishing shards of broken glass out of a tank doesn't sound like very much fun at all.

.....its still burnin. That bulb was new 2 months ago and I just cant bring myself to smack out another 60 bucks for a fff.... light bulb. Everyone is happy in the tank and my car is in the shop getting repaired so its pay for the car and pray for the bulb...

Jay