wtb frags cheap

recently started up a 40 currently i have

candycanes

sun corals

yellow colony polyps

leather not sure what kind

i dont have a ton of money im looking for frags people could spare in the 15 dollar range.

currently running compact florecents with 4.5 watts per gallon plenty of filtration and decent flow.

does not have to be a super hardy easy coral. i am a beginer but i also feed 12 sun coral frags nightly with about 9 gizilion mouths to feed:D.i would love some zoas. dunno let me know what you got. would prefer eugene area since i have no wheels at the moment.

• Like 1

If you ever do make it to Portland area, I could hook you up with a bunch of xenia. I have a lot of the brown pulsing type, and I am just got two stalks of white pom-pom type. Xenia is so cheep and fast growing that people are usually giving it away.

BTW, welcome to the site. :)

dsoz

thanks to josh, i went and got some pulsing xenia and some hard corals. whats the name of the yellow one i bought? obviously lots of light. what about water flow? moderate? algae i sent you a pm and hope to hear back soon.

thanks to everyone i really apreciate the help. my tank is slowly starting to look more and more like a reef aquarium.

oh yeah josh i didnt remember seeing an zoanthids other than the houge piece in your main tank?

yellow one is a pocillopora, yep likes the light, moderate flow should be good. have just two other varieties of zoa's beside the big orange colony. I'll check my pm's, but that bubble algae I would just scrape of the rock as best as possible.