Sodium Nitrate - What Are You Using?

That's funny.  I went through my amazon search history, and found the last generic sodium nitrate I bought.   Picture attached.  (it's the same as yours)   

You've got me curious.  What size system are you keeping, that's chewing through 1/3 lb of NaNO3 every week.

image.png

Oh I should clarify. I’m Kyle @ Tampico Coral Farms. I just hide in my little country home and wholesale coral to pet stores and wholesalers across the US. A few thousand gallons of water, give or take. I think there’s a YouTube video and a social media if your inclined to see what we do.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, badguitarist said:

Oh I should clarify. I’m Kyle @ Tampico Coral Farms. I just hide in my little country home and wholesale coral to pet stores and wholesalers across the US. A few thousand gallons of water, give or take. I think there’s a YouTube video and a social media if your inclined to see what we do.

I feel better!   Thank you for adding, "... a few thousand gallons..."

3 hours ago, badguitarist said:

I remember the video from when Jake came to visit you several years ago.

22 minutes ago, Krux said:

I remember the video from when Jake came to visit you several years ago.

That was such a last minute video, my buddy Colby called me the night before and said hey Jakes gonna be in town, If we have time we will check out your place. I cleaned all night and then by the time we shot the video we were already several beers in, I had my wife pick up Coors light on her way home and Jake was happy about that...fun times.

2 hours ago, obrien.david.j said:

I feel better!   Thank you for adding, "... a few thousand gallons..."

lol, yup its a pretty big system, go through several hundred Ml per day.

41 minutes ago, Eatfrenchfries said:

Locally I source bulk amounts from Fisher Scientific.

Online I use Florida Aqua Farms https://floridaaquafarms.com/shop/sodium-nitrate/

Currently am trying out PhytoTechLabs since a friend of mine who does shrimp aquaculture in CA has been enjoying their products. https://phytotechlab.com/

Thanks for the links, It looks like these places have what I need.