New member here

DavidV

Hey all, just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I last had a 50 gal. saltwater tank 18 years ago and am wanting to get back in to the hobby soon. I am waiting until my family and I move to a larger house. But I have been re-learning my saltwater basics. :)  I did have a quick question for you all. Where is a good place to go in the Portland (or greater area) for fish and inverts etc? Thanks and hi all!

• Like 2

1 hour ago, DavidV said:

Hey all, just joined and wanted to introduce myself. I last had a 50 gal. saltwater tank 18 years ago and am wanting to get back in to the hobby soon. I am waiting until my family and I move to a larger house. But I have been re-learning my saltwater basics. :)  I did have a quick question for you all. Where is a good place to go in the Portland (or greater area) for fish and inverts etc? Thanks and hi all!

Welcome to the club!

In the Portland and greater area we have Cuttlefish and Corals, Upscales Fish and Reptiles, Woody's Seahorse Aquarium and Supply, and All Things Aquariums in Wilsonville.

If you want a chance to talk to lots of experienced hobbyists, get good advice, and meet some new people, consider coming to the club holiday party this Sunday.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, Lexinverts said:

Welcome to the club!

In the Portland and greater area we have Cuttlefish and Corals, Upscales Fish and Reptiles, Woody's Seahorse Aquarium and Supply, and All Things Aquariums in Wilsonville.

If you want a chance to talk to lots of experienced hobbyists, get good advice, and meet some new people, consider coming to the club holiday party this Sunday.

Awesome! Thanks for all the info! I may well try to make it to Lucky Lab to say hi!

• Like 1