Just a new toy 3d printer! Ender3 V3

islandVib3s

I've been printing out a bunch of stuff lol PLA/PETG/TPU. I've printed out some light shades,rfgs and other niknacks lol lmk if you need something printed and I'll see if I can find the source file and it'll be reasonably priced/or trade for reef related stuff.20231006_220648.jpg

• Like 5

There are a few of us with printers if you have specific questions. The enders are the budget entry printer. They work great but can take some tinkering. Bamboo labs supposedly makes amazing printers but there is some proprietary stuff with them. However, they have all the upgrades you will do to an ender, and they come assembled out of the box and ready to print. 

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, BeardUp said:

There are a few of us with printers if you have specific questions. The enders are the budget entry printer. They work great but can take some tinkering. Bamboo labs supposedly makes amazing printers but there is some proprietary stuff with them. However, they have all the upgrades you will do to an ender, and they come assembled out of the box and ready to print. 

The ender3 V3 it pretty much assembled out of the box. Has the sprite fill also. The only problem I found was settings when switching filaments but I think I'm dialed in. The v3 pretty much has all the upgrades besides the bed print removable deck.

• 2 weeks later...

I have an E3v2 and love it.  Upgraded it with the sprite direct drive hot end, dual axis, and the sonic control board so it is basically a V3.  I also recently got the Elegoo 12k ultra, but I wouldn't put anything resin in my tank so it is more for boardgames and what not.

Cool score on the V3, 3D printing is a great hobby that is adjacent to so many other activities.

Edited by Krux
  • Like 1