FS: 200g Custom Glass Tank, Stand, Sump - LOWER PRICE

Bevo5

I've been posting all the various equipment, but now it's time for the tank itself.

It's a custom sized 80x24x24 (about 200ish) tank, with a great stand built by our own @The ReefBox and a large sump. 

It's empty now, and I'm in the process of cleaning all the coralline off - but below is a photo of it up and running. I have no clue how to price tanks so I'll throw out a number and I'm happy to listen to any offers.

Tank/stand/sump: $700

I have the Radion XR30 G3 lights & hanging kit on another post, but I'll throw all that in for $500.

I'll get some better photos up - but the gist is: if you're in the market for a giant tank, let me know and we should chat.

200 RE-REEF_JULY 2020.jpg

Edited by Bevo5
  • Like 3

• 2 weeks later...

Bump. I'm getting some moving guys to put this in the garage this weekend. If you don't mind that the back is encrusted with old coralline then it'll save me some cleaning time and I'll knock the price way down. Tank, stand, sump - $700...or $1100 with the lights.

If you want to grab it tomorrow I'll have the dudes here to move it straight into a truck.

• Like 1

• Bevo5 changed the title to FS: 200g Custom Glass Tank, Stand, Sump - LOWER PRICE
  • 3 weeks later...