Any Cool Coral From May Coral Show?

Kerbash

Anyone got any cool pieces from the coral show today? Wanted to be there but I couldn't make it today 😞 so went to the Seattle yesterday instead. I got one of the only two  merten's carpet anemone I have ever seen! Should have gotten both the red one and this yellow one, Im sure Ill be regretting this decision on my deathbed...

IMG_5374.jpg

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Kerbash said:

Dang! The nem is so nice!

Yes it was if I had a bigger tank I would have grabbed it. I don’t know why I want to put up a big system I save more money this way .😂 I even pondered putting it in my mushroom box .

• Haha 1

I Picked up a lot lol, but I think some really interesting coral, ill post a couple pics. My favorite from the show, found a really cool blue base white polyp Sarcophyton  and it came with a piece of Lithophylon!  Red Devil Discosoma shroom, a green form short polyp Goni, a Chalice I forget the name of, I think some form of Mycedium. A corky gorgonian, branching Cyphastrea, a random zoa polyps, purple and green Caulastrea and a green frogspawn. 

This was my first ever frag swap so I went a little crazy! We had a great time and it was full of smiles and fun people! 

THANK YOU!! IMG_20230523_122103140.jpgIMG_20230523_122123038.jpg

• Like 2

5 hours ago, Ian Atkins said:

I Picked up a lot lol, but I think some really interesting coral, ill post a couple pics. My favorite from the show, found a really cool blue base white polyp Sarcophyton  and it came with a piece of Lithophylon!  Red Devil Discosoma shroom, a green form short polyp Goni, a Chalice I forget the name of, I think some form of Mycedium. A corky gorgonian, branching Cyphastrea, a random zoa polyps, purple and green Caulastrea and a green frogspawn. 

This was my first ever frag swap so I went a little crazy! We had a great time and it was full of smiles and fun people! 

Nice scores ! I remember seeing that toadstool (don’t remember which vendor ) and it really stood out. Very very nice unique coral.

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Ian Atkins said:

The goni were crazy at the show! I picked up 3 I think it was from the OMGJesusCorals booth.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Emerald525 said:

Nice scores ! I remember seeing that toadstool (don’t remember which vendor ) and it really stood out. Very very nice unique coral.

That's one thing I wish I did a better job at, remembering the vendors. Thanks! 

21 minutes ago, Ian Atkins said:

That booth was crazy! 

I agree omgjesuscoral had a great selection of gonis and prices were great. That’s where I got my Goni and the bottom chalice on the left. Really nice guy too and he even bought some raffle tickets to support the club. He said he wanted to come back next year !

IMG_2589.jpegIMG_2557.jpeg

• Like 4