Indo Gold Torches

Silentjay

2 hours ago, Kerbash said:

What makes an indo gold and indo gold?

Well torch corals can be complicated in that question.  Usually indo is where it's from,also from my understanding,indos usually get skinny long tentacles.  They're usually purplish with gold streaks,gold shows more from higher par. The only torch I can think of that is easy to tell what it is,is a nyknicks, they have a green mouth/base hue. However torches morph alot depending on par. I thought I had indos already and purchased nyknicks. I ended up moving my old "indos" to my sitting area and placing my new nyknicks in its area. A month later I had 2 nyknicks lol. I guess I was cooking it so much the green turned gold. 🤷‍♂️ torch corals are fun.

10 hours ago, islandVib3s said:

Well torch corals can be complicated in that question.  Usually indo is where it's from,also from my understanding,indos usually get skinny long tentacles.  They're usually purplish with gold streaks,gold shows more from higher par. The only torch I can think of that is easy to tell what it is,is a nyknicks, they have a green mouth/base hue. However torches morph alot depending on par. I thought I had indos already and purchased nyknicks. I ended up moving my old "indos" to my sitting area and placing my new nyknicks in its area. A month later I had 2 nyknicks lol. I guess I was cooking it so much the green turned gold. 🤷‍♂️ torch corals are fun.

This and the gold really shows under blues.

• Like 1