Wtb 200 gallon tank

Roger wood

If you are serious about buying a big tank then some advice is don’t start by offering a low ball offer. It turns people off and they usually ignore you. With that said I may have a Red Sea 750 set up for sale soon. 

On 11/28/2022 at 5:56 PM, Roger wood said:

Hello im new to the group,in October a gentleman posted a Red Sea tank his name was Nate dog,the tank was 700 series xll I think,the price was $1500,iff you are Nate dog please get back to me,iff you are someone else and have a similar set up for sale please let me know.thank you

That tank sold. 

Sorry that tank sold very fast i thought i had posted it sold my apologies but that price is pretty rare i just needed it out of my garage because i was moving. Those tanks go used for 2500 all day long that big and name brand.  Good luck with your search for a large tank they are so much fun! I do have a skimmer for a tank that big with a backup skimmer i would make you a deal on and some gyres also. Pm me