Looking for reef safe snails that reproduce in the aquarium

LadAShark

Particularly collonista snails, dove snails, and dove conches (used to be sold as "strombus grazers" on ipsf). I have some stomatellas, but haven't had success due to predation by a trigger in my display tank (the lack of enough shell means they're too easy a snack, unfortunately). 

Also open to other snails/cleanup crew I don't know of which accomplish CuC goals lol. Already have some detritus worms and micro bristlestars as well as some combo of pods. Have avoided astraea stars and bristle worms thus far. To some extent I'd just like diversity and a population of CuC that is self sustaining as I find that pretty cool.

• 2 months later...

I really wish I knew how to breed strombus maculatus in numbers. If you got tips I'd be more than happy to send some your way.  I've only been able to have a few of them in my tanks at a time. My favorites are dorvilleidae worms for my macro mulm and these little hitchhiker cukes that inhabit my macro. Never seen one bigger than an inch or two at best

20230201_154027.jpg

20230201_185701.jpg