50 Gal Cube Tank Breakdown, Equipment + Livestock

ocboat

I’m taking a break and have my 50 gallon SCA cube tank with internal overflow available + the remaining livestock up for sale.

Livestock: 

4963020D-DD78-430C-BEA0-C7F1DD36A9F6.jpeg
Large green with purple rim Haddoni carpet anemone.  Sold

91CEC2C8-CEFC-423C-96FA-559752E0007F.jpeg

Medium green/tan with white stripes Haddoni carpet anemone.  Sold

E4803E4B-1AD7-4D0B-9309-7DADC02E5364.jpeg
Various black and white clownfish, purchased from Pennywise all from the same clutch. I was hoping they would form a harem but they appear to all want to be the boss so these should be bought individually or in pairs, possibly trios.   All Sold

Tomini tang, 4 inches.  Sold

Various pieces of live rock with some bubble algae, aptasia, some with blue mushrooms, blue Xenia, and sponges. Approximately 30 pounds. $30.00 - Pending with Tank

Bubblegum Montipora Digitata.  Free with purchase 

Equipment: 

SCA 50 gallon cube tank (24”x24”x20”) with internal overflow, stand, 10 gallon tank for sump, DC return pump with all plumbing, heater, 2 jebao wavemakers.  $250.00 - Pending

Smatfarm 95 watt LED light.  Sold

AquaUV Sterilizer with pump, bulb is 6 months old.   15 Watt Advantage 2000+ $75.00

Tunze 3155 auto top off, a little old but works fine.  $75.00

PMs will take priority over posting in this thread. I will take reservations in the order they are received but will not hold for days. 

Thanks for looking! 

8BE83A76-676E-48BD-B556-E4B1292CC0F8.jpegCB486C85-B862-4E89-B7DC-B72D6FD5EAC6.jpeg

Edited by ocboat

BTW, I'm live just outside of Oregon City towards Beavercreek.  Also, I'm getting a lot of PMs about the clownfish.  Like I stated in the post, these were all purchased at the same time from the same clutch and they are mix of regular b&w, one all white, one single headband, one domino single dot and a snowflake looking one.  There is not a dominant pair yet but there are several competing to be the female and a few that are being chased off so I cannot guarantee any will become a pair or that any that you purchase will not fight.  There will be better combinations that might work that I would be happy to suggest.

Edited by ocboat