Information about the History of the PNWMAS

IntoTheMystic

Hey folks!

Dr. Tim and I are overhauling the Aquatic Animal Health Program website and plan to provide links and other resources to hobbyists, pros, the industry at large and more. One of the main categories of information will be oriented toward resources for freshwater and marine hobbyists. I've started working on cranking out the copy for this segment of the site and we'll provide links to and a bit of information about PNWMAS, the Greater Portland Aquarium Society, the Northwest Koi and Goldfish Club, and a few other outfits.

I'll be starting the intro page for the PNWMAS page soon and wondered about the history of this fine group of fishheads. So, for some of the OGs of this group:

When was this group founded?

What are some useful historical aspects that I might include in the copy?

How many active members? (I understand that this waxes and wanes over time. Just a ballpark estimation.)

Anything else the officers would like to see included in the intro paragraph or paragraphs for the PNWMAS page on the AAHP site?

Any input you folks have will be more than helpful. I'll send a link when the PNWMAS page goes live.

Thanks muchly!  🐟

Edited by IntoTheMystic

6 hours ago, IntoTheMystic said:

Hey folks!

Dr. Tim and I are overhauling the Aquatic Animal Health Program website and plan to provide links and other resources to hobbyists, pros, the industry at large and more. One of the main categories of information will be oriented toward resources for freshwater and marine hobbyists. I've started working on cranking out the copy for this segment of the site and we'll provide links to and a bit of information about PNWMAS, the Greater Portland Aquarium Society, the Northwest Koi and Goldfish Club, and a few other outfits.

I'll be starting the intro page for the PNWMAS page soon and wondered about the history of this fine group of fishheads. So, for some of the OGs of this group:

When was this group founded?

What are some useful historical aspects that I might include in the copy?

How many active members? (I understand that this waxes and wanes over time. Just a ballpark estimation.)

Anything else the officers would like to see included in the intro paragraph or paragraphs for the PNWMAS page on the AAHP site?

Any input you folks have will be more than helpful. I'll send a link when the PNWMAS page goes live.

Thanks muchly!  🐟

Here’s a Great thread with the information you seek

• Like 1