Fat head dendros are back!!!🤪

On 7/24/2021 at 11:32 AM, Emerald525 said:

I haven’t seen this available for several years ! They are NPS so they have to be fed but they are great for that back corner of your tank that gets no light !

Thanks Jeff!!

D9BE5896-416C-4039-8C6B-57E3FF7C5D39.jpeg

Thank you for identifying this in your post. I bought some coral pieces from a fellow member and a small piece of this was included. I had no idea what it was. I had it under medium to strong light until read your post and it has never really thrived. I can’t wait until it gets used to its new low light spot and I can see it open up properly. I just love learning from everyone on this website. Thank you again!

4 hours ago, Totroc3 said:

Thank you for identifying this in your post. I bought some coral pieces from a fellow member and a small piece of this was included. I had no idea what it was. I had it under medium to strong light until read your post and it has never really thrived. I can’t wait until it gets used to its new low light spot and I can see it open up properly. I just love learning from everyone on this website. Thank you again!

Lucky you ! You also have to feed it